Posted by : airavalky Thursday 2 April 2015



X.I.P 2nd Album 「ALTERNATIVE!」

Release date : 2015.03.25

Singer :
Toriumi Kousuke (鳥海浩輔) as Date Kyoya (伊達京也)
Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) as Kanzaki Toru (神崎透)
Hino Satoshi (日野聡) as Fuwa Kento (不破剣人)

320kb with booklet
~Rena~

Lyric:

Track list :
01 Burning with U (神崎透センターver.)
02 Passion
03 Come to me
04 Higher!!
05 Burning with U (神崎透センターver.) (Instrumental)
06 Passion (Instrumental)
07 Come to me (Instrumental)
08 Higher!! (Instrumental)
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
PLEASE DON'T COPY PASTE THE LINK WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) and  How to download from file hosting first before asking. Thank you. 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. YAY!! Thanks a lot!!
    I have too much to listen now... college takes all my time ;^;

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -