Posted by : airavalky Monday 27 April 2015


いちばん・ときめく! CD シリーズ アンケート彼氏
Ichiban・Tokimeku! CD Shiriizu Ankeeto Kareshi

Release date : 2015.03.27

CV : Toriumi Kousuke (鳥海浩輔) as Tsuzuki Yuuma/Lucifer/Enzo (都竹優馬/ルシフェル/エンツォ)

320kb without booklet
~Rena~

Haven’t see someone sharing this easily on another place, so please, by all means, put credit if any of you guys wants to share this somewhere else :)

Track list :
01 オープニングトラック
02 幼なじみの彼氏 都竹優馬
03 悪魔彼氏 ルシフェル
04 マフィア彼氏 エンツォ
05 エンデイングトラック

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I have the bonus disc (I think Animate?) with Kareshi #4 and the free talk, so if that isn't included please let me know, and I'll try to share that when I can ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rena said she has the animate tokuten for ankeeto kareshi but she forgot to send the link to Selena-san :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ok, thanks Resha-san!
    Yeah, I was surprised because I was like, there's no way she wouldn't have it! d(=^・ω・^=)b
    My sister from another mister, lol

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -